February 19, 2006

Winter Blahs

(This post is dedicated to Kini. Evil salon owners aside, many thanks for trying so hard to cheer me up the past few days. You are a superstar.)

I've been feeling foul lately due to combination of weather so cold that I can feel the skin of my hands start shriveling, workaholicism, apartment-related stress, missing out on getting tickets to Franz, disappointments, too many late nights, too many early mornings (i hate 8am meetings), and general just not taking good care of myself. So apologies to the folks at whom I've growled or cast nasty glares since last Thursday (except for the 6 foot tall idiot on the R train who refused to step aside, so a pregnant lady and I can get off the train. I still think he's an asshole.).

I've resisted the idea of taking a vacation somewhere warm and far away this winter because I have too many NY-bound commitments the next few months. But I think I may need to give into the siren call of a warm sandy beach and lots of sitting on my ass doing nothing.

0 Comments  |  Link



0 Comments

Post a Comment