February 06, 2006

You partially sitting on my lap makes me feel like we are good friends.

I don't ride the 6 train to work anymore, but this list applies to any subway ride.

Responses to People on the 6 Train That Hopefully Convey My Feelings in a Polite Way.

Bwahahahah! Didn't have an opportunity to use any of these responses, as I was not harrassed today. An obese man leaned on me and nearly elbowed me in the chest a few times, but I'm chalking that up to the jerkiness of the F train ride to Brooklyn.

2 Comments  |  Link



2 Comments

at 5:12 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why I am glad to take the commuter train. I hate the regular subway.

On a somewhat related note, last week we found out that the garage under my building is now a place for scary men who follow women to their cars.

 
at 9:48 PM Blogger Awreye said...

how lovely! not.

when i see you next, i will teach you some self-defense moves to inflict on those scary men who follow women to their cars. i get a bit paranoid walking alone in garages or dark places at night. usually keep my cell phone in one hand leaving my other hand free for a palm heal strike to a primary target on a scary man's body.

 

Post a Comment