January 26, 2006

Things I Should Be Doing Right This Moment

...instead of blogging:
  1. writing my piece on Underworld: Evolution (I liked the film, yes I did! I like any film where the female lead kicks mucho ass.)
  2. uploading photos from last week's gig at Rothko
  3. washing my many "handwash only" garments
  4. practicing my new self-defense techniques (masochists, please let me practice my nose-breaking and kneecap-shattering moves on you. this is a win-win opportunity.)
  5. sleeping
Number 5 appeals to me right about now. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

3 Comments  |  Link



3 Comments

at 8:15 PM Blogger springsandra said...

Silly. All those things are very important, yes, but not nearly as important as keeping your stalking public updated on what's going on in your mind. :)

 
at 12:13 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did you learn new self-defense techniques? Tai chi, or spastic dancing classes? *wink*

 
at 1:12 AM Blogger Awreye said...

C, i'm learning them now! i dunno what they are -- i believe i am studying the martial art, american kick-assery.

S, i will endeavor to keep my stalkers satisfied via blog.

back to number 5 now, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

 

Post a Comment