December 27, 2005

No, It is NOT a Weird Skin Disease

*

During my office holiday party 2 weeks ago, a henna artist drew flowers and vines all over my right hand. If anyone ever offers to draw semi-permanent squiggles on your hand after you've had a few drinks, say no.

I am tired of the tattoo, but the design will not be completely washed/rubbed/scratched off. It has faded somewhat so it now looks like I have some funkified skin disease on my hand. It frightened my grandma during the holidays! Anyone know how to remove henna asap? Please speak up, interweb folks!

*Not actually shot by me. Not actually a photo of a right hand. Not actually a photo of my hand. Actual photo shot by Aran of her own pre-fade beautifully henna-ed hand.

2 Comments  |  Link



2 Comments

at 2:32 AM Blogger Unknown said...

qzz0704
stussy clothing
swarovski crystal
nuggets jerseys
nfl jersey wholesale
ray ban sunglasses
nike revolution
polo outlet
fendi handbags
true religion jeans
marc jacobs outlet

 
at 4:33 AM Blogger jeje said...

nike huarache femme
クロムハーツ
oakley sunglasses wholesale
canada goose
ugg boots
moncler jackets
nike outlet
coach outlet online
mbt shoes
coach outlet store online

 

Post a Comment