January 27, 2006

Finally!

I kvetched about Editors' cancelled NYC gig back in August. So when I heard that they were finally making their live NYC debut in January, I immediately snapped up tickets to their Tiswas show at Annex, I mean Hiro, I mean Annex, I mean Rothko.

The crowd gave the group a well-deserved enthusiastic reception. I love dance-rock type music, and the Editors do it so well live. Nevermind the Interpol/Joy Division comparisons, the floor was vibrating from the audience's jumping around. Haven't seen that much movement at an Interpol show.

Funniest moment of the night: Christina mentioning that Tom Smith's fly was open. (It was.) Which led me to wonder, why was she checking out his crotch, hmm?



More photo goodness here.

0 Comments  |  Link



0 Comments

Post a Comment