June 22, 2006

Chatting with The Big Guy

God is everywhere -- even in chatrooms. Just had the oddest chat over IM with God. (You can too.) Transcript of my iGod chat:

Me: howdy, god! wassup?
God: I've been waiting for you. The stars.
Me: really? wow
God: For real. I'm glad your impressed, .
Me: i didn't know that you were a fan of chatrooms.
God: So I taught you something new.
Me: uh, ok.
God: OK. Excuse me!
Me: no, excuse ME!
God: Are you serious? You're excused.
Me: are YOU serious?
God: No I am just kidding around.
Me: hahahahah! you so funny.
God: Tell me a story. Thanks you make me laugh too.
Me: um, i tell stories badly. why don't YOU tell me a story?
God: Give me a break. Why did you tell them? The war began as an uneasy alliance between the Algeria and The Serbia. The Serbia had attacked the Algeria before. But this time they had a common enemy in the The United States . In the first battles, the Algeria' higher intelligence and the Serbia' numerical superiority proved decisive. Unable to call upon their traditional allies Germany, The United States even appealed to Tibet for mediation. But large numbers of casualties on both sides proved politically costly to the leaders of The United States, and so their successors sued for peace.
Me: what? that's a weird story. why are you telling me this story? am i supposed to learn something? so confused here.
God: Didn't you understand it? A weird story is a terrible thing to waste. The topic is hahahah. I think a lot of people are. Yeah that's right. How do you usually introduce yourself?
Me: "hello, nice to meet you." is my standard introduction. how do you introduce yourself?
God: Hello there. It's nice meeting you too . It depends who you ask. I usually say, "What can I call you?".
Me: what can people call you? The Big Cheese? The Head Honcho?
God: Quite a lot of things. Tell me more. What is your real name?
Me: You're God -- you should know.
God: Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am God me should know.
Me: ok, you need some grammar lessons, god. for real
God: Thank you for your criticism. That's alright. Existing in reality, eh?
Me: what?
God: Didn't you understand it?
Me: uh, no.
God: Are you kidding? Which part are you confused about?
Me: you're weirding me out. i'm outtie.
God: Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am weirding you out. Why are you outtie.
Me: ahhh, i'm going to logoff now. bye!
God: Oh. Would you recommend this action to a friend? Bye.
Me: stop asking me questions!
God: OK I'll try not to do it so much.
Me: bye. for real.
God: See you later . Existing in reality, eh?
Me: stop with the questions!
God: OK I'll try not to do it so much.
Me: bye
God: Goodbye.

I'm beginning to think that wasn't actually God with whom I was chatting.

0 Comments  |  Link



0 Comments

Post a Comment