March 21, 2006

Secret to Happiness?

Received the oddest email the other day:
From: Neateye
Sent: Mon 3/20/2006 5:27 PM
To: Awreye
Subject: Gouranga

Call out Gouranga be happy!
Gouranga Gouranga Gouranga...
That which brings the highest happiness
Wha? Somehow this crept through my junk mail filter. An email advising me about how to achieve happiness stands out from my usual spam about penis enlargment, free iPods and receiving a mysterious US$20 M inheritance from a dead relative in Africa.

A little research revealed the origins of this bizarre email.

My boss thinks I should try it. Maybe tomorrow.

2 Comments  |  Link



2 Comments

at 9:43 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bet if you call out gouranga gouranga gouranga while ordering a penis enlargement and signing away your bank account number to africa, you'll be even happier!

 
at 9:44 PM Blogger Awreye said...

so speaks the voice of experience, eh?

 

Post a Comment