October 10, 2005

Photographic Proof of Why I Have Lost 34% of My Hearing

Set a goal last summer to see as many shows as time (and my wallet) allows. Been a bit lazy about posting my photos from the past few month's worth of concerts, but better late than never, eh? Here are some of my favorites:

Electric Six, Bowery Ballroom


Peelander-Z, Bowery Ballroom


Sahara Hotnights, Mercury Lounge


Marit Bergman, Mercury Lounge


Morningwood, Siren Fest, Coney Island


Diamond Nights, Siren Fest, Coney Island

View the entire set of photos here.

Looking at some of them makes me cringe a bit. The soft focus, sloppy composition reminds me how far I've fallen since my photography-obssessed college years. Need to re-train my eye and sharpen my technique. Well, practice makes perfect. Perhaps I'll lug my old 10 lb. Nikon manual camera to the next show and start shooting on b&w film again. Think that these new-fangled digital cameras encourage my bad shooting habits.

0 Comments  |  Link



0 Comments

Post a Comment