October 04, 2005

Important Email from Mom

My mom is not a big fan of email. So I was pleasantly surprised when I saw her message in my inbox. Did she a) write that she misses me, her favorite daughter? b) dash off a quick reminder to eat more vegetables and get some more sleep? c) forward details about a Les Copains sample sale near her office?
From: Mom
To: Awreye
Date: Oct 4, 2005 2:29 PM
Subject: Re:Poopy

There is a web site: www.poopreport.com

comedy site tell you everything about poop

Mom
d) None of the above.

3 Comments  |  Link



3 Comments

at 12:06 AM Blogger springsandra said...

hee hee hee... awesome!

 
at 1:55 PM Blogger Awreye said...

After re-reading this post, I realize that I need to give it some context lest you think my mom is poop-fixated. Her nickname for me is Poopie. (wince)

 
at 12:12 AM Blogger springsandra said...

That is too cute!!

 

Post a Comment