August 05, 2007

Is there a proper name for a hard-boiled egg holder?


I finally used the German hard-boiled egg holders (is there a proper name for these things?), which I purchased during my trip to Berlin last June! These plastic chickens have perched untouched on my kitchen counter the past month, sending out "use me already, dammit!" vibes. I believe that I will be eating a lot more eggs than I normally do this month, my excuse to use these cute holder things.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments  |  Link



2 Comments

at 2:49 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they're just called "egg cups" with the understanding that they hold eggs that have been hard or soft cooked...

Super cute, though. What does Coco think of them?

 
at 10:27 PM Blogger Awreye said...

She was intrigued -- kept walking around and around them.

 

Post a Comment