August 15, 2006

Still on Vegas Time

It's 2:03 am, and I'm still keyed up. My body is in New York, but my brain feels like it is still in Las Vegas. After a weekend in Vegas, you'd think that I would be passed out like this guy, whom I spotted near the Wynn:


But no. My brain is still buzzing from neon lights, explosions from volcanos, dancing on rooftops, 5am blackjack (I just watched!) and sounds of dingalinging Wheel of Fortune slot machines. Need some time to collect my thoughts about the trip, but one thing I do know. I can't wait to visit again.

The Strip brings the world to you (New York, Monte Carlo and Paris all within a few blocks).

Scary 20 foot showgirl gazing down at puny humans.

Vegas is for (teenage emo) lovers.

More photos here (don't worry, they are all G-rated).

2 Comments  |  Link



2 Comments

at 9:06 PM Blogger springsandra said...

Welcome back! :) Can't wait to hear stories!

 
at 11:40 PM Blogger Awreye said...

what happens in vegas stays in vegas, i believe...

 

Post a Comment