July 25, 2006

Hot & Muggy Again

For some, this means to church they go!

I vowed to take advantage of the hot weather and wear dresses and shorts until I ran out of clean ones. Only a few more months before going bare-legged is no longer a practical option and we women must don stockings with our dresses (this means annoying periodically checking whether or not they have runs, are falling down our legs and adjusting for "the wedgie factor").

Funny more people noticed the switch in attire than the fact that I lopped a few more inches of hair off my head.

3 Comments  |  Link



3 Comments

at 10:42 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's next, spiked kool-aid? :)

 
at 12:46 PM Blogger Awreye said...

Popsicles, bbq...ok, i'll shut up now.

 
at 1:22 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm game if there's DQ-like soft serve.

 

Post a Comment