August 02, 2006

The Lights Go Out in Brooklyn

for a few seconds, but enough to make me scream silently in my head, "noooooooo!"

It's crazy hot in the city. Which is making me obssess about the weather; therefore making me blog about the weather twice in a row.

Skipped an invite to drink with co-workers at some outdoor roof bar (alcohol + outdoors + 100 degree heat = passed out chica). Clomped home in my platform sandals, clutching the sides of my flowy skirt (it's hot but occasionally gusty necessitating certain precautions lest a wardrobe malfunction occur). Holed up in my air-conditioned apartment with Coco who has developed a liking for licking my ears. When will this heat end?


Listening to:
Delays - You See Colours (A fantastic album; when is it "officially" being released in the US? None of this expensive import nonsense.)


0 Comments  |  Link



0 Comments

Post a Comment