September 01, 2005

The Answer Lies on the Side of a Coffee Cup

I'm crossing Park Avenue with my morning cup of Starbucks coffee, feeling my usual mixture of annoyance (yet again I succumbed to convenience and forked over my hard-earned $ for expensive coffee) and happiness (their coffee is strong, and tastes sodamngood), when I noticed this printed on the cup's side:

Chances are you are scared of fictions. Chances are you are only fleetingly happy. Chances are you know much less than you think you do. Chances are you feel a little guilty. Chances are you want people to lie to you. Perhaps the answer lies on the side of a coffee cup. You are lost.

True and sadly humorous. Who wrote these sage words? Sliding off the insulating sleeve revealed David Cross.

Side Note: The Way I See It is a brilliant marketing tactic. Starbucks, I love you and hate you, but today I love you a bit more.

3 Comments  |  Link



3 Comments

at 6:09 PM Blogger Beth Danae said...

that is cool.

 
at 2:31 AM Blogger Unknown said...

qzz0704
stussy clothing
swarovski crystal
nuggets jerseys
nfl jersey wholesale
ray ban sunglasses
nike revolution
polo outlet
fendi handbags
true religion jeans
marc jacobs outlet

 
at 1:39 AM Blogger Unknown said...

www0707

ugg outlet
birkenstock outlet
bottega veneta outlet
coach handbags
lacoste soldes
kobe 9
bucks jerseys
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
christian louboutin outlet


 

Post a Comment