August 23, 2005

Please Excuse the Fangirl Squealing

Franz Ferdinand makes a video and if you squint, you'll see me in it! Squeee!

FF is one of the "F" bands that I love. Last month I had the opportunity to be an extra in the music video for Do You Want To, the first single from their upcoming album. I wore club clothes at 10 in the AM, performed a funny dance, and encountered other interesting (translation: more FF obsessed than I) fans of the band. Oh, and I met the bandmembers, too. (cover your ears) Squeee!

Earlier today I caught the US premiere of the video on MTV2. It looks fantastic and is loaded with pop art references for the enjoyment of the artsy fartsy types. Am happy that my superb line dancing skills finally received their proper showcase -- spending 14 hours on set was definitely worth those glorious 14 seconds on tape.

Stream it.
Download it. Can you spot me? (hint: I'm in the 2nd row of line dancing extras).

0 Comments  |  Link



0 Comments

Post a Comment