November 20, 2005

Good Weekend

means playing Red Stripe-fueled connect four at my local, dancing to revolution rock, freaky soul & cosmic disco in a half-empty basement lounge, and watching Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire on IMAX with cool friends. And sleeping past 8am (the best part of any weekend).

Unfortunately that means I spent only 5% of the weekend on work stuff, though I did manage to do some grocery shopping (mmm, orange juice), and sorta clean my apt. Sorta.

It's barely Sunday evening, and I am already looking forward to next weekend -- the final Fixed at Tribeca Grand, and my final set of photos of red/green-lit rockers. Last week's Fixed featured Art Brut (the UK indie band, which actually lives up to the hype).



Oh yeah, also looking forward to gorging myself on turkey, basil-mashed potatoes. Mmm...

0 Comments  |  Link



0 Comments

Post a Comment